Pre- Sales Manager (PSM)
Key Objectives and Major Deliverables:
- The PSM is expected to have exposure in doing inside sales with corporates in leading sectors
- Should have an understanding of Key Account Management / Business development B2B process
- Should be able to do thorough research on organizations, target audience ( HR Heads, L & D Heads and Business Heads) and competition.
- Should be able to take telephonic appointments with the HR Heads / L & D Heads / Business Heads of mid to large corporates for BD Teams
- Would be responsible for database creation, updating CRM, sending mailers, appointments, proposal writing, follow-ups and all related Presales work related to billing and collections
- Should have excellent communication, telephonic handling, and computer skills
- Should be extrovert/outgoing, immune to rejection and should be able to do cold calling/reference calling as well.
- Should have a passion for learning and sharing learning with others.
- Should be able to achieve designated targets pertaining to calls/appointments as scheduled
- Experience – 1 – 2 years in B2B pre-sales, insides sales, preferably in HR / Learning solutions domain
If interested, kindly send your resumes to solomons[at]simurise[dot]com and mention “Application for Pre- Sales Manager” in the subject line.