Business Development Manager (BDM)
Key Objectives and Major Deliverables:
- The BDM is expected to have exposure in doing business development with corporates in leading sectors
- Should have an understanding of Key Account management / Business development B2B process
- Should be able to take appointments, meet and present to Business Heads, HR Heads and L & D Heads of mid to large corporates
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be extrovert/outgoing, immune to rejection and should be able to do cold calling/reference calling as well.
- Should have a passion for learning and sharing learning with others.
- Should be able to sell learning solutions/business simulations to corporates and achieve designated targets.
- Experience – 1 – 2 years selling to corporates, preferably in HR / Learning solutions domain
If interested, kindly send your resumes to solomons[at]simurise[dot]com and mention “Application for Business Development Manager” in the subject line.