The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Simurise or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by Simurise.
We wish you to
- Feel comfortable using our websites and the software.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Know that by using our sites and software you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information we collect and how we may use it?
There are numbers of situation in which your personal information may help us to give you better products and/or services.
- We may ask for your personal information when you are discussing a service issue on the phone with our associate, downloading any information whose Intellectual Property Rights belongs to Simurise.
- When you interact with Simurise, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences, your bank and credit card information and information about Simurise‘s services you have experienced and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web servers including computer identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to you from :
- Web server cookies stored in your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to your computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you are using.
- The type of web browser you are using.
- We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you.
- Name including first and last name.
- Alternate email address
- Mobile/Phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address).
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on).
- Financial information (like bank account or credit card numbers;).
- Opinions of services ad features on our websites.
- We also collect information for market research purposes, to manage and evaluate our Intellectual Property resources in order to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
- We may use personal information to provide that you may have requested as well as for auditing, research, and to improve the products/services of Simurise.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you, when you visit our site and use the software in which the sole/absolute ownership in the copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights vests with Simurise.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You may provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV verification, Name on card, billing address etc.).
We use this information for billing and collection purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your email address to send you:
- Special offers.
- News letters.
- Products sales and service information.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features.
- help us for bills collection.
- tailor our sites to your interest.
- to provide the services requested by you.
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement.
- contact you as a survey respondent.
- notify you if you win any contest.
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective.
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites.
- track your entries in some of our promotions.
- make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly.
- help diagnose problems with our server.
- administer our Web sites.
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders, and services. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We will share your information with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on their websites powered by Simurise.com website.
We share email addresses with Agents and Alliance Partners. The Agents and Alliance Partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission.
- to provide products or services you’ve requested.
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served whether in respect of our Web site or otherwise.We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at info[at]simurise[dot]com.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to provide identifiable information to us in order to use our sites. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at
unsubscribe[at]simurise[dot]com or you may contact us at
Simurise Learning Solutions (P) Ltd.
10, Anson Road, #26-04,
International Plaza, Singapore-079903
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at info[at]simurise[at]com.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our site allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options: Send an e-mail to info[at]simurise[at]com.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
You can contact us at:
SimuRise Learning Solutions (P) Ltd.
10, Anson Road, #26-04, International Plaza, Singapore-079903